Cannabis Marketing Master Course
The Cannabis industry represents a significant opportunity for brands, advertisers, agencies, and the marketing/media community. Part I provides an overall view of cannabis. It focuses on the anatomy of the plant, the compounds, and associated products. It serves to be a roadmap of how to break into the cannabis business.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who is curious about learning the Cannabis plant, getting into the Cannabis industry and/or learning more about the marketing side of the Cannabis business. No matter what part of the Cannabis industry you pursue, this course provides the foundation for you to thrive in the business.
What will you learn?
- The history of Cannabis
- Plant basics, chemical compounds, and Cannabis products
- How to determine if the Cannabis business is the right path for you
- How to get into the Cannabis business
What will you get?
- 65+ page resource guide updated as laws, rules, and regulations change
- Access to bonus courses and expert interviews from Cannabis industry professionals
- Unlimited access to the video course and resource guide
- Access to the Atheneum Collective private Facebook group for discussions with experts, live Q&A’s, community feedback, etc.
- Additional video updates and lessons as they become available
- Answers to frequently asked questions
See you in class!