Using Positive Psychology to Optimize Resilience, Creativity, and Productivity
Are you having trouble laying a foundation of sustainable happiness? Are your personal and professional relationships in need of some vibrancy?
Anchored in Positive Psychology, Cultivating Happiness provides a comprehensive understanding of how powerful our thoughts, emotions, and behaviors are as well as practical tips and quick wins to make yourself and those around you happier.
In this course, you will be immersed in the practice of happiness via the lens of seven actionable pillars through information, activities, self-awareness, and intentional changes.
Who is this course for?
Any human who wants to enjoy the feelings of happiness. This course is especially beneficial for CEO’s, Founders, HR directors, or anyone leading a team looking to increase their employees wellbeing.
What You’ll Learn
- The science behind happiness and emerging research from positive psychology
- The specific physiological and psychological benefits of practicing happiness
- A deep dive into The 7 Pillars of Happiness
- Activities, practices, tools, and self-awareness exercises designed to increase enhance your overall quality of life.
- And more!
What You’ll Get
- Unlimited access to the video course
- A comprehensive resource guide with step-by-step instructions, templates, tools, and strategies to put your learnings into immediate action.
- Direct access to discussions with experts and live Q&As
- Additional video updates and lessons as they become available
- Answers to frequently asked questions
I have more than 20+ years of partnering with fast-paced, uniquely-cultured organizations as a leader, coach, and organizational development professional. Working extensively in advertising, entertainment, hospitality, technology, start-up aerospace, and telecom industries, creating programs and other interventions that are practical, strategic and culturally aligned.