Digital Production: Process and Profitability
Project Management For Agencies & Freelancers
To stay competitive in today’s online market, you’ll have to navigate the rapidly evolving changes in digital marketing. With over four billion people using the internet, smart digital planning is a must. Digital production and project management involve extreme attention to detail, managing many different teams and deadlines, and a high aptitude for diplomacy. It will also pay (literally) to estimate projects properly at the start.
Whether you work for a large agency or freelance part-time, this course will teach you how to effectively manage a team, client expectations, and budget, as well as how to avoid common mistakes and pitfalls. This course will help you effectively define, design, develop, and deploy professional digital production projects.
Who is this course for?
What You’ll Learn
- How to prioritize the customer journey
- The value of digital producers
- The best way to estimate projects for profitability
- How to create a scope of work
- The digital production process, step by step
- Recommended digital project tools
- And more!
What You’ll Get
- Unlimited access to the video course
- A comprehensive resource guide with step-by-step instructions, templates, tools, and strategies to put your learnings into immediate action.
- Direct access to discussions with experts and live Q&As
- Additional video updates and lessons as they become available
- Answers to frequently asked questions