Digital Production: Process and Profitability
To stay competitive in today’s online market, you’ll have to navigate the rapidly evolving changes in digital marketing. With over four billion people using the internet, smart digital planning is a must. But how can you use it to #PowerUp your digital impact and increase sales?
Digital production and project management mean far more than creating a batch of banners for a campaign: it involves extreme attention to detail, managing many different teams and deadlines, and a high aptitude for diplomacy. It will also pay (literally) to estimate projects properly at the start.
This class will help you effectively define, design, develop, and deploy professional digital production projects. Learn what it takes to make a digital project efficient and profitable with expert Don Lupo.
Who is this course for?
Agency and brand account teams, creative teams, project managers, small business owners, and anyone interested in working in digital production.
What will you learn?
- How to prioritize the customer journey
- The value of digital producers
- The best way to estimate projects for profitability
- How to create a scope of work
- The digital production process, step by step
- Recommended digital project tools
- And more!
What will you get?
- Unlimited access to the video course and resource guide
- Access to the Atheneum Collective private Facebook group for discussions with experts, live’s, community feedback, etc.
- Additional video updates and lessons as they become available
- Answers to frequently asked questions
See you in class!