Digital Production: Process and Profitability
Digital production and management is far more than creating a batch of banners for a campaign: it involves extreme attention to detail, managing many different teams and deadlines, and a high aptitude for diplomacy. Learn what it takes to make a digital production efficient and profitable.
This class is designed to help you effectively define, design, develop, and deploy a digital production project. Join digital production, marketing, and advertising expert Don Lupo to #PowerUp your digital impact.
Who is this course for?
Agency and brand account teams, creative teams, project managers, small business owners, and anyone interested in working in digital production.
What will you learn?
- How to prioritize the customer journey
- The value of digital producers
- The best way to estimate projects for profitability
- How to create a scope of work
- The digital production process, step by step
- Recommended digital project tools
- And more!
What will you get?
- Unlimited access to the video course and resource guide
- Access to the Atheneum Collective private Facebook group for discussions with experts, live’s, community feedback, etc.
- Additional video updates and lessons as they become available
- Answers to frequently asked questions
See you in class!