Leaders are made, not born. Leadership is a skill, and the successful leaders are always working on it. So can YOU.
As people move up in a company, they are expected to already know how to lead, often without any training. New skills are required in today’s rapidly changing world and empathy is one of the most crucial skills needed. This class will give you the tools and strategies to up your game in a time where people need strong, empathetic leaders more than ever.
Who is this course for:
Anyone who works with people to help achieve better results is already a leader. This class is designed for individual contributors, managers, and executives who want to expand their leadership skills and those looking for new ideas to strengthen their skillset and be more empathetic in their leadership approach.
What you will learn:
- How to unlock your own leadership style and lead with empathy
- How to bring people together to create strong teams
- How to inspire your teams to higher performance
- How to create a dynamic culture with a strong vision
- How to drive change within your organization
- Essential skills to build trust
- How to ignite commitment to develop and empower talent
- And more!
Tim Spengler brings more than 25 years of experience working directly with marketers to drive business results through innovative approaches to media. He served as a senior executive at IPG for nearly two decades holding positions of increasing responsibility including President, North America for Initiative, and Worldwide Chief Executive Officer for MAGNA GLOBAL.