Fundamentals of Media Planning
Media planning is the intricate process of selecting the ideal mix of media channels for your marketing message. It involves research, analysis, and properly allocating your budget. It is a vital aspect of any marketing campaign, whether it’s print, television, radio, social, OOH or digital. The planning process is a time-consuming task that must be handled carefully in order to ensure the highest return on investment (ROI). This course showcases the proven methods that can help you determine the best combination of media to meet your business’s goals and objectives.
Who is this course for?
What You’ll Learn
- How to create the client brief
- How to find the right audience
- Research and competitive analysis
- Creating the strategic approach
- Interagency and client process for communications and briefings
- Channel planning and measurement
- Creating Request for Proposals (RFP’s)
- Creating and presenting the final plan
What You’ll Get
- Unlimited access to the video course
- A comprehensive resource guide with step by step instructions, templates, tools and strategies to put your learnings into immediate action.
- Direct access to discussions with experts and live Q&As
- Additional video updates and lessons as they become available
- Answers to frequently asked questions