Media planning is the intricate process of selecting the ideal mix of media channels for your marketing message. It involves research, analysis, and properly allocating your budget. It is a vital aspect of any marketing campaign, whether it’s print, television, radio, social, OOH or digital. The planning process is a time-consuming task that must be handled carefully in order to ensure the highest return on investment (ROI). This course showcases the proven methods that can help you determine the best combination of media to meet your business’s goals and objectives.
Who is this course for?
This class is designed for advertising, marketing and media agencies, whether you’re introducing media for the first time, or have a diverse roster of clients and teams and need to level everyone up. This is also essential information for media sales professionals, publishers and brand marketers.
What will you learn?
Media planning at the core is responsible for determining how to reach the right audience, at the right time and the right place. In this course you will learn:
- How to create the client brief
- How to find the right audience
- Research and competitive analysis
- Creating the strategic approach
- Interagency and client process for communications and briefings
- Channel planning and measurement
- Creating Request for Proposals (RFP’s)
- Creating and presenting the final plan
What will you get?
- Resource guide with links to downloads and templates for Media Planning
- Unlimited access to the video course and resource guide
- Access to the Atheneum Collective private Facebook group for discussions with experts, live’s, community feedback, etc.
- Additional video updates and lessons as they become available
- Answers to frequently asked questions
See you in class!