CPM, CPP, CTR, VTR, CPA … there are so many ways to buy media and measure its effectiveness. Are you stuck on how to successfully create media campaigns? Are you looking to understand the value and transaction of media? Is your head spinning from all the formulas used to evaluate media performance?
In this course, you’ll take a deep dive into media math which is an essential tool to build plans, negotiate media pricing, analyze performance metrics, and maintain billing.
Who is this course for?
This class is for anyone involved in the media planning and buying/selling process.
What will you learn?
- The key phases of campaign management
- Essential glossary and formulas for Digital, TV, Print and OOH media
- Research tools used in media planning
- Steps to establish campaign goals
- How to use reach and composition index metrics when making decisions
- Different pricing models across various mediums
- Effective ways to measure performance and reconcile a campaign
- And more!