Understanding the Changing Landscape of ROI
CPM, CPP, CTR, VTR, CPA … There are so many ways to buy media and measure its effectiveness. Are you stuck on how to successfully create media campaigns? Are you looking to understand the value and transaction of media? Is your head spinning from all the formulas used to evaluate media performance?
Dive into the nitty-gritty of how to measure, optimize and quantify your media results across all channels, whether it be TV, Print, Radio, OOH, or Digital. Led by industry veterans Linda Fernandez and Anna Locke, this course will boost your confidence and give you the tools necessary to maximize ROI.
Who is this course for?
What You’ll Learn
- The key phases of campaign management
- Essential glossary and formulas for Digital, TV, Print, and OOH media
- Research tools used in media planning
- Steps to establish campaign goals
- How to use reach and composition index metrics when making decisions
- Different pricing models across various mediums
- Effective ways to measure performance and reconcile a campaign
What You’ll Get
- Unlimited access to the video course
- A comprehensive resource guide with step-by-step instructions, templates, tools, and strategies to put your learnings into immediate action.
- Direct access to discussions with experts and live Q&As
- Additional video updates and lessons as they become available
- Answers to frequently asked questions