You get the big meeting with an advertising agency executive or brand client, now what?
This class is designed to help media sales professionals provide the information executives need to make decisions and help sellers win more business.
Who is this course for?
Junior-mid level media sellers, those interested in solution selling in marketing/advertising technologies.
Preparation and Planning:
- Client Meeting Strategy
- Do your Research
- Ask the Right Questions
- Customize your Story
- Tell your Story Visually
- Meeting Set Up/Arrival
Craft Your Presentation:
- 5 Key Elements of a Successful Pitch
- Know Where you Fit and Why
- What are you Selling
- Success Stories
- Showcase the Solution
- Start a Conversation and Ask for the Business
The Pitch Meeting:
- Let’s Talk About Style
- Style Pitfalls
- Key Style Points
Closing the Sale:
- The Follow Up
- Don’t Give Up
What will you learn?
- How to prepare for the pitch
- How to craft a great story/deck
- Tips for the sales presentation and guidelines for handling yourself in the room
- How to follow up and follow through after the meeting
What will you get?
- Unlimited access to the video course and resource guide
- Access to the Atheneum Collective private Facebook group for discussions with experts, live Qu0026amp;A’s, community feedback, etc.
- Additional video updates and lessons as they become available
- Answers to frequently asked questions
See you in class!
Have a question? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org