Winning More Business for Media Sellers
Your Essential Guide to the Art Of Media Selling
You get the big meeting with an advertising agency executive or brand client, now what?
Whether you’re hungry for more clients or interested in improving your sales skills, this course provides an in-depth, five-part sales strategy from one of LA’s top advertising executives. Expert Paul Santello’s course will take you through a five-part process, starting with planning and preparing your pitch all the way through the following-up with your potential clients.
Who is this course for?
Junior-mid level media sellers, those interested in solution selling in marketing/advertising technologies. This course was created for junior to mid-level medis sellers who are looking to improve their communication, problem solving, and solution selling skills.
What You’ll Learn
- How to prepare for the pitch
- How to craft a great story/deck
- Tips for the sales presentation and guidelines for handling yourself in the room
- How to follow up and follow through after the meeting
What You’ll Get
- Unlimited access to the video course
- A comprehensive resource guide with step-by-step instructions, templates, tools, and strategies to put your learnings into immediate action.
- Direct access to discussions with experts and live Q&As
- Additional video updates and lessons as they become available
- Answers to frequently asked questions
Paul Santello is an executive marketing leader with years of experience in building and nurturing some of the world’s best-loved brands. Paul’s career spans leadership positions at advertising agencies, client-side organizations, and media publisher national sales.
Preparation and Planning
Craft Your Presentation
The Pitch Meeting
Closing the Sale